The department of Internal Medicine at Hope International Hospital is a thread which links all departments and specialties in the hospital. The primary goal is to provide patient centered, advanced, evidence based medical care with expertise to achieve wellness and healing.
Treatment & Services:
1. Critical care – Intensive care treatment 24 hr a day and 7 days a week with access to advanced diagnostic tests, fully staffed laboratory and high resolution imaging.
2. Infectious diseases like – Malaria, Typhoid fever, Tuberculosis, HIV / AIDS, Dengue fever, Influenza etc..
3. Management of drug overdoses and poisoning.
4. Environmental disease management which includes industrial chemical exposure, drowning, electrical injuries, snake bite, dog bite.
5. Adult vaccination programmes.
6. Pre-operative and pre-employment checks.
7. Preventive health and lifestyle counseling with emphasis on diseases like Metabolic syndrome, Obesity, Dyslipidemia, apart from chronic ailments like Diabetes mellitus, Hypertension and Malignancies.
- Health Checkup Packages
- GENERAL HEALTH CHECKUP - Rs 999/-
- PRE EMPLOYMENT HEALTH CHECK - Rs. 999/-
- FEVER PROFILE - Rs. 999 /-
- BASIC CARDIAC CHECK UP - Rs. 999 /-
- Dr. B. Prashant Kumar
- Dr. M.Y. S. Kanna
- Dr. Babu Suresh G.
- Dr. M. Ravi Kumar Raju
- Dr. V. Ch. V. Siva Kumar
- Dr. N. Srinivasa Rao
- Dr. B. Laxmi Praveena
- Dr. C. Nita
- Dr. D. Ram Kishore
- Dr. R. Srinu Babu
- Super Specialities
- Cardiology & CT Surgery
- Maxillo Facial Surgery
- Neurology & Neurosurgery
- Urology & Andrology
- Call Now